M. Sc. (N)
1) The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2) The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
3) The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
4) Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
5) Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.